Employment Ready Course
Are you or your child feeling stuck and uncertain about their next steps?
Do they need some tools and processes to help them manage themselves or limiting beliefs?
Do they need a better understanding of the business environment?
If you answered YES to the above, this course may be right for them!
PART I – SELF DISCOVERY
Understand themselves and Autism from a new perspective:
- Benefits of the diagnosis
- How to overcome challenges related to the diagnosis
- Increase self and social awareness
- Learn tools and processes to manage emotional, physical, sensory and mental well-being
- Understand personal skills, talents and “Uniquabilities”
- Increase communications and self-advocacy skills
- Gain greater clarity about next steps
- Gain or grow self-confidence
- Learn mindfulness and meditation techniques
- Learn the art of creating a desired future
PART II – CAREER READINESS
- Keys to career success
- How to create successful business relationships
- Skills needed in the business environment (i.e. teamwork, time management, performance management, etc.)
- Identifying careers that match their “Uniquabilities”
- Resume Building, interviewing skills and networking
- How to self-advocate in the workplace
PART III – NEXT STEP REPORT
Autism Shifts provides a customized report with:
- Recommendations for next steps
- Areas where more support may be needed
- Referrals to resource or transition partners (if a match)
PART IV – FREE SHIFTER MEMBERSHIP
- FREE access to 1-year Shifter Online Membership program (value $420)
- Access to additional training/workshops, resources and connection opportunities (social and meet-up groups)
- Additional support in areas where needed